So, I was frying up some bacon this evening and just muching when it hit me, the idea of a lifetime, I have to say I may have come up with the ultimate in sandwich. It blends bacon and tuna salad, I have never heard of it have you? Prepare to be amazed by the power of bacon!
In case you are interested here is my recipe for tuna salad.
- 1 recycled butter tub (you don’t actually buy plastic containers do you?)
- 2 cans tuna mostly drained
- 1 generous handful of chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 good sized pile of course chopped dill pickle
- 1 nice sized squeeze of cheap yellow mustard
- 1 nice sized squeeze if REAL mayo.
Combine all ingredients and stir until well blended, then stir it again. When you get it all mixed up simply put the lid on the butter tub and stick it in the fridge, besides its better chilled a bit and this would most definitely make you sick if left to reach room temperature for any amount of time.
I forgot to get chips at the store the last time I went so it looks kind of bare there on the plate all by itself. It doesn’t matter, it sure did eat good just the same.